Thunder's Chris Paul (hand) ruled out on Friday
Oklahoma City point guard Chris Paul (hand) will not play in Friday's matchup against the Los Angeles Clippers.
Paul will be inactive against the Clippers after suffering a left hand sprain. Expect Hamidou Diallo to play more minutes at the guard positions on Friday.
In 115.5 minutes on the court with the Thunder's current injuries, Diallo is averaging 0.83 FanDuel points per minutes and a 22.6% usage rate.
- Wojnarowski: Rockets agree to trade Russell Westbrook to Washington for John Wall, first round pick December 2nd, 2020
- Bogdan Bogdanovic headed to Hawks after Kings decline to match four-year $72 million offer sheet November 24th, 2020
- Celtics planning to ease Kemba Walker (knee) into 2020-21 season November 24th, 2020
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope reportedly re-ups with Lakers on 3-year contract November 21st, 2020
- Boston Celtics reportedly sign Tristan Thompson November 21st, 2020
- Elfrid Payton reportedly re-signs with Knicks on 1-year deal November 21st, 2020
- Suns reportedly sign Jae Crowder to 3-year contract November 21st, 2020
- Thunder reportedly acquire Kelly Oubre in 6-player trade with Suns November 16th, 2020
- Thunder reportedly receive Ricky Rubio in trade with Suns November 16th, 2020
- Woj: Suns reportedly acquire Chris Paul in trade with Thunder on Monday November 16th, 2020
- Dario Saric back with Suns' second unit Tuesday August 11th, 2020
- Deandre Ayton back in Suns' starting lineup, Dario Saric with bench Tuesday August 11th, 2020