Wizards' Rui Hachimura scratched Thursday for Johnathan Williams due to sore quad
Washington Wizards small forward Rui Hachimura has been scratched from Thursday afternoon's lineup against the Phoenix Suns due to a sore right quad.
Johnathan Williams has replaced Hachimura in the starting lineup for the final game of the Wizards' season. Hachimura led the Wizards in scoring and shot attempts last game, so his absence frees things up for Thomas Bryant in the front court. Williams scored 12 points with 8 rebounds and 3 blocks in his last start. The Celtics are resting the top-six guys in their rotation, so the Wizards actually have a plus matchup.
Per FanDuel Sportsbook, the Wizards are 1.5-point favorites on Thursday.
- Donovan Mitchell (ankle) questionable for Utah Friday night June 17th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Utah in Game 6 June 17th, 2021
- Trae Young (shoulder) probable for Atlanta in Game 6 June 17th, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) questionable for 76ers Friday June 17th, 2021
- Jeff Green starting for Brooklyn in Game 6; Bruce Brown to bench June 17th, 2021
- Kawhi Leonard (knee) ruled out for Friday's Game 6 matchup June 17th, 2021
- Washington's Raul Neto starting for injured Davis Bertans on Wednesday June 2nd, 2021
- Wizards' Davis Bertans (calf) out for at least four weeks June 1st, 2021
- Davis Bertans (calf) out for remainder of Monday's Game 4 contest May 31st, 2021
- Russell Westbrook (ankle) will play Monday for Wizards May 31st, 2021
- Wizards' Ish Smith (groin) will play Monday May 31st, 2021
- Wizards starting Daniel Gafford on Monday, Alex Len to bench May 31st, 2021