Hassan Whiteside (hip) probable for Trail Blazers on Tuesday
Portland Trail Blazers center Hassan Whiteside (left hip strain) is probable to play on Tuesday against the Dallas Mavericks.
Whiteside was held out the last two games. He's averaged just 15.8 minutes since the season restarted with Jusuf Nurkic now active. Wenyen Gabriel could fall out of the rotation with Whiteside back.
numberFire's models expect Whiteside to score 22.1 FanDuel points on Tuesday. He's priced at $4,200.
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (ankle) questionable for Saturday's Game 5 matchup against Denver September 25th, 2020
- JaVale McGee coming off Lakers' bench with Dwight Howard starting in Thursday's Game 4 lineup September 24th, 2020
- Lakers starting Dwight Howard in Thursday's Game 4 lineup against Nuggets, JaVale McGee to bench September 24th, 2020
- Celtics' Gordon Hayward (ankle) available for Game 3 against Miami on Saturday September 19th, 2020
- Celtics: "significant optimism" Gordon Hayward (ankle) will be active for Game 3 on Saturday September 19th, 2020
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo (back) available for Friday's Game 1 matchup against Nuggets September 18th, 2020
- Portland's Wenyen Gabriel (quad) ruled out of Saturday's game August 29th, 2020
- Portland's Gary Trent Jr. starting Saturday in place of injured Damian Lillard August 29th, 2020
- Trail Blazers' Damian Lillard leaving bubble for knee exam August 27th, 2020
- Lakers, Trail Blazers officially not playing Game 5 on Wednesday August 26th, 2020
- Lakers, Trail Blazers reportedly leaning toward boycotting Game 5 August 26th, 2020
- Damian Lillard (knee sprain) ruled out for Trail Blazers in Game 5 August 25th, 2020