Shake Milton starting for 76ers against Pacers on Saturday
Philadelphia 76ers shooting guard Shake Milton is in the starting five for Saturday's game against the Indiana Pacers.
Milton is joined in the starting five by Ben Simmons, Joel Embiid, Josh Richardson, and Tobias Harris. Milton averaged 9.5 points, 2.1 rebounds, 2.2 assists, and 16.4 FanDuel points per game before the shutdown.
numberFire's models project Milton for 12.9 points, 3.1 rebounds, 3.5 assists, and 23.8 FanDuel points against the Pacers. He is priced at $4,400.
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (ankle) questionable for Saturday's Game 5 matchup against Denver September 25th, 2020
- JaVale McGee coming off Lakers' bench with Dwight Howard starting in Thursday's Game 4 lineup September 24th, 2020
- Lakers starting Dwight Howard in Thursday's Game 4 lineup against Nuggets, JaVale McGee to bench September 24th, 2020
- Celtics' Gordon Hayward (ankle) available for Game 3 against Miami on Saturday September 19th, 2020
- Celtics: "significant optimism" Gordon Hayward (ankle) will be active for Game 3 on Saturday September 19th, 2020
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo (back) available for Friday's Game 1 matchup against Nuggets September 18th, 2020
- NBA Playoffs to resume Saturday August 28th, 2020
- Matisse Thybulle coming off Sixers' bench with Al Horford starting on Friday August 21st, 2020
- Sixers starting Al Horford in Friday's Game 3 lineup, Matisse Thybulle to bench August 21st, 2020
- Al Horford coming off Philadelphia's bench with Matisse Thybulle starting on Wednesday August 19th, 2020
- Sixers starting Matisse Thybulle in Wednesday's lineup against Celtics, Al Horford to bench August 19th, 2020
- 76ers' Glenn Robinson III (oblique) expected to miss at least 7-10 days August 16th, 2020