Kings' Justin James' knee completely healed
Sacramento Kings shooting guard Justin James says his knee has healed and that he's at 100 percent.
James could see extended run during the restart if Harrison Barnes (COVID-19) is unavailable. There was a five-game stretch in November that James averaged over 21 minutes per contest. He also logged over 20 minutes in a 14-point showing in December.
In the three games James played at least 20 minutes this season, he averaged 11.3 points, 4.3 rebounds, 2.3 assists, 1.0 steals, 0.7 blocks, and 1.7 3-pointers. Per FanDuel Sportsbook, the Kings are tied for having the worst odds (+25000) to win the NBA Championship.
- Deandre Ayton (knee) now questionable Thursday for Suns May 13th, 2021
- Knicks' Reggie Bullock (ankle) upgraded Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Alec Burks (knee) now probable for Knicks Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Nuggets' Monte Morris (injury management) out Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Hawks' De'Andre Hunter (injury management) to return Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Trae Young (hip) probable for Hawks versus Orlando May 13th, 2021
- Marvin Bagley (groin) doubtful for Sacramento Thursday May 12th, 2021
- Chimezie Metu starting for Kings on Tuesday in place of injured Marvin Bagley (leg) May 11th, 2021
- Marvin Bagley (leg) out for Kings on Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Buddy Hield (ankle) available for Kings on Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Kings' Harrison Barnes (adductor) out again on Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Kings' Marvin Bagley (leg) unlikely to play on Tuesday May 11th, 2021