Celtics 'going to move very slowly with' Kemba Walker (knee)
Boston Celtics point guard Kemba Walker (knee) participated in Friday's practice session.
According to head coach Brad Stevens, Walker's future workload will likely be monitored to avoid any future knee ailments. "We’re going to move very slowly with Kemba, make sure he can strengthen his knee and make sure he’s all good to go as we enter the seeding games and into the playoffs," said Stevens when asked about his point guard.
Expect the Celtics to manage Walker's minutes when the Celtics return. Per Rotogrinders' Court IQ in 1587.8 minutes this season, Walker is averaging 1.12 FanDuel points and a usage rate of 28.1%.
- Goran Dragic (back) active for Heat versus Raptors August 3rd, 2020
- Bam Adebayo (quad) available for Heat on Monday August 3rd, 2020
- Magic's Jonathan Isaac suffers torn ACL August 3rd, 2020
- Magic's Jonathan Isaac (knee) exits Sunday's game in fourth quarter August 2nd, 2020
- Milwaukee's Marvin Williams (groin) available for Sunday's game against Rockets August 2nd, 2020
- Miami's Jimmy Butler available for Monday's matchup against Raptors August 2nd, 2020
- Kemba Walker on 17-23 minutes limit Sunday for Boston August 2nd, 2020
- Kemba Walker (knee) in Celtics' starting five on Friday July 31st, 2020
- Celtics' Kemba Walker (knee) practices in full July 23rd, 2020
- Celtics' Kemba Walker (left knee) not planning to participate in Friday's scrimmage July 21st, 2020
- Kemba Walker (knee) progressing at Celtics practice July 20th, 2020
- Boston's Kemba Walker (knee) participates in Thursday's practice July 16th, 2020