Thunder's Andre Roberson (left knee) practices on Friday
Oklahoma City Thunder guard/forward Andre Roberson practiced with the team on Friday, according to ESPN's Royce Young.
Roberson "participated in everything" per head coach Billy Donovan. Roberson hasn't played since rupturing his left patellar tendon in January of 2018. Following the injury, he has undergone multiple surgeries and subsequent setbacks that have kept him off the court. His participation in practice is a good sign, but his availability is still unknown.
Per FanDuel Sportsbook, the Thunder have the twelfth-best odds (+10000) to win the 2019-2020 NBA Championship.
- Jarrett Allen (rest) ruled out for Brooklyn on Tuesday August 3rd, 2020
- Caris LeVert (thigh) out for Nets on Tuesday August 3rd, 2020
- Goran Dragic (back) active for Heat versus Raptors August 3rd, 2020
- Bam Adebayo (quad) available for Heat on Monday August 3rd, 2020
- Magic's Jonathan Isaac suffers torn ACL August 3rd, 2020
- Magic's Jonathan Isaac (knee) exits Sunday's game in fourth quarter August 2nd, 2020
- Chris Paul starting for Thunder on Saturday August 1st, 2020
- Nerlens Noel (ankle) fine after Thunder scrimmage July 21st, 2020
- Thunder's Nerlens Noel (ankle) doesn't practice Sunday July 19th, 2020
- Thunder's Darius Bazley practicing at center on Saturday July 18th, 2020
- Thunder's Dennis Schroder will leave bubble for baby birth July 15th, 2020
- Thunder's Andre Roberson (left knee) practices on Friday July 10th, 2020