Clippers' Paul George (shoulder) "feeling great" heading into NBA restart
Los Angeles Clippers forward Paul George said he's feeling great with no shoulder issues heading into the NBA restart in Orlando.
George, who missed multiple games with injuries prior to the shutdown, stated that he wasn't 100% during the season, and had some insecurities due to his shoulder injury. Those went away over the past couple weeks as he began to feel better, and now he is "feeling back to himself again". George is expected to play his first game in the NBA bubble on July 30th against the Los Angeles Lakers. Before the shutdown, George was averaging 21 points, 5.7 rebounds, 3.9 assists, and 36.4 FanDuel points per game.
Our models project George for 27.4 points, 6.8 rebounds, 5.1 assists, and 46.3 FanDuel points against the Lakers on July 30th. He is priced at $7,400.
- Danuel House (foot) will not return for Houston Tuesday October 26th, 2021
- Eric Paschall (facial infection) available to play for Utah Tuesday October 26th, 2021
- Norman Powell (knee) questionable for Blazers Wednesday October 26th, 2021
- Isaac Okoro (hamstring) doubtful for Cavaliers Wednesday October 26th, 2021
- Miye Oni (illness) out for Jazz Tuesday October 26th, 2021
- Eric Paschall (facial infection) downgraded to questionable for Jazz Tuesday October 26th, 2021
- Keon Johnson (illness) questionable for Clippers Wednesday October 26th, 2021
- Marcus Morris (knee) ruled out for Clippers Wednesday October 26th, 2021
- Nicolas Batum starting in Clippers' Monday lineup against Portland October 25th, 2021
- Clippers' Marcus Morris (conditioning) out on Monday, Nicolas Batum to start October 25th, 2021
- Serge Ibaka (back) remains out for Clippers Monday October 24th, 2021
- Clippers' Nicolas Batum (personal) available on Saturday October 22nd, 2021