Clippers' Paul George (shoulder) "feeling great" heading into NBA restart
Los Angeles Clippers forward Paul George said he's feeling great with no shoulder issues heading into the NBA restart in Orlando.
George, who missed multiple games with injuries prior to the shutdown, stated that he wasn't 100% during the season, and had some insecurities due to his shoulder injury. Those went away over the past couple weeks as he began to feel better, and now he is "feeling back to himself again". George is expected to play his first game in the NBA bubble on July 30th against the Los Angeles Lakers. Before the shutdown, George was averaging 21 points, 5.7 rebounds, 3.9 assists, and 36.4 FanDuel points per game.
Our models project George for 27.4 points, 6.8 rebounds, 5.1 assists, and 46.3 FanDuel points against the Lakers on July 30th. He is priced at $7,400.
- Miami's Goran Dragic (foot) available off the bench for Game 6 on Sunday October 11th, 2020
- Dwight Howard coming off the bench for Lakers in Game 6 on Sunday October 11th, 2020
- Lakers' Alex Caruso starting in Game 6 on Sunday, Dwight Howard coming off the bench October 11th, 2020
- Miami's Goran Dragic (foot) ruled out for NBA Finals Game 5 on Friday October 9th, 2020
- Bam Adebayo (neck) removed from Miami's Game 5 injury report October 8th, 2020
- Meyers Leonard coming off the bench for Miami in Game 4 on Tuesday October 6th, 2020
- Landry Shamet coming off Clippers' bench with Patrick Beverley (calf) starting on Thursday September 3rd, 2020
- Clippers' Patrick Beverley (calf) active for Thursday's playoff matchup against Nuggets September 3rd, 2020
- Clippers' Patrick Beverley (calf) questionable for Thursday's Game 1 matchup against Nuggets September 2nd, 2020
- Clippers' Marcus Morris ejected from Game 6 on Sunday August 30th, 2020
- Clippers' Patrick Beverley (calf) out again for Game 6 on Sunday August 30th, 2020
- Clippers' Patrick Beverley (calf) upgraded to questionable for Sunday's Game 6 matchup against Mavericks August 29th, 2020