Nets agree to deal with Jamal Crawford
The Brooklyn Nets have agreed to a deal with guard/forward Jamal Crawford, according to The Athletic's Shams Charania.
Crawford is a welcome addition to a Nets team that will be missing several players when the season resumes in Orlando later this month. The 40-year-old, former first-round pick averaged 18.9 minutes per game for the Phoenix Suns last season, recording 7.9 points, 3.6 assists, and 1.3 rebounds per game.
Per FanDuel Sportsbook, the Nets have the seventh-worst odds (+16000) to win the 2020 NBA Championship.
- Lakers starting Quinn Cook for inactive LeBron James (groin) on Thursday August 6th, 2020
- Nuggets starting Jerami Grant for inactive Paul Millsap on Thursday August 6th, 2020
- JaVale McGee playing with Lakers' second unit on Thursday August 6th, 2020
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma starting in Thursday's lineup against Houston, JaVale McGee to bench August 6th, 2020
- Lakers' Alex Caruso (neck) inactive on Thursday August 6th, 2020
- Rockets starting Ben McLemore for injured Russell Westbrook (quad) on Thursday August 6th, 2020
- Nets' Joe Harris (groin) questionable on Friday August 6th, 2020
- Brooklyn's Jarrett Allen (ankle) questionable for Friday's game against Kings August 6th, 2020
- Rodions Kurucs playing off Brooklyn's bench Wednesday August 5th, 2020
- Jarrett Allen (rest) returns to Nets' lineup Wednesday; Rodions Kurucs to bench August 5th, 2020
- Garrett Temple coming off Brooklyn's bench Wednesday August 5th, 2020
- Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot coming off Nets' bench Wednesday August 5th, 2020