Warriors' Klay Thompson (knee) ready to return
Golden State Warriors guard/forward Klay Thompson (left knee) said his mind and body are 100 percent ready to be back on the court.
The Warriors aren't participating in the NBA's restart, so Thompson has ample time to prepare for next season. He hasn't played since last summer's Finals. Thompson turned 30 in February.
Klay averaged 21.5 points, 3.8 rebounds, 2.4 assists, 1.1 steals, 0.6 blocks, and 3.1 3-pointers across 78 games in 2018-19.
- Utah's Donovan Mitchell (leg) questionable for Monday August 9th, 2020
- Kawhi Leonard starting for Clippers on Sunday in place of injured Paul George (rest) August 9th, 2020
- Kings' Cory Joseph starting on Sunday, Nemanja Bjelica coming off the bench August 9th, 2020
- Kings' Alex Len starting in place of injured Richaun Holmes (hip) on Sunday August 9th, 2020
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (ankle) will not return on Sunday August 9th, 2020
- Kings' Kent Bazemore (calf) ruled out on Sunday August 9th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson (knee) ready to return July 7th, 2020
- Klay Thompson on track in his rehabilitation process June 25th, 2020
- Golden State's Klay Thompson (knee) 'ramping up his workouts' after receiving final medical clearance June 20th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Draymond Green (knee) remains out for Warriors on Thursday March 11th, 2020
- Warriors' Juan Toscano-Anderson (ankle) out Thursday, likely longer March 11th, 2020