Pelicans Darius Miller (Achilles) not traveling with team
The New Orleans Pelicans announced that Darius Miller (achilles) will not be joining the team in Orlando and will instead focus his efforts on returning healthy for the 2020-21 season.
There was some hope that Miller would be able to return for the restart with the extra few months to recover, but achilles injuries can involve long recovery times. We'll look forward to seeing Miller again next season.
As Miller missed the entire season with the injury, so the Pelicans' outlook remains more or less unchanged heading into Orlando. FanDuel Sportsbook has the Pelicans at +12000 to win the title this year.
- Kawhi Leonard (rest) uncertain for Clippers on Friday May 13th, 2021
- Paul George (rest) questionable for Clippers Friday May 13th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Jazz Friday May 13th, 2021
- Hamidou Diallo (health protocols) questionable for Detroit on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Dario Saric starting for Suns Thursday in place of injured Deandre Ayton May 13th, 2021
- Kevin Porter Jr. (ankle) questionable for Houston Friday May 13th, 2021
- Lu Dort (knee) ruled out for Thunder on Friday May 13th, 2021
- Theo Maledon (foot) not listed on Thunder's Friday injury report May 13th, 2021
- Kenrich Williams starting for Thunder on Tuesday in place of injured Theo Maledon (foot) May 11th, 2021
- Ty Jerome (calf) out for Thunder on Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Lu Dort (knee) out for Thunder on Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Thunder's Ty Jerome (calf) uncertain Tuesday May 11th, 2021