Bucks' Khris Middleton 'hasn't touched a ball' in 2-3 months
Milwaukee Bucks guard/forward Khris Middleton claims he didn't touch a ball for 2-3 months during quarantine.
It's fair at this point to speculate if Middleton will have to work through some rust once the season begins again, but the same could be said about virtually every player in the league at this point. Middleton also said he stayed in shape via home workouts.
Middleton was enjoying one of the best seasons of his eight-year career before the league was suspended, with career highs in points (21.1) and rebounds (6.2) per game. The Bucks (+240 on FanDuel Sportsbook) are considered the favorites to win the NBA Championship this year.
- Magic's Mo Bamba inactive for Thursday's matchup against Pelicans August 13th, 2020
- D.J. Augustin playing off Orlando's bench on Thursday August 13th, 2020
- E'Twaun Moore moved to Pelicans' second unit Thursday August 13th, 2020
- Orlando's Markelle Fultz starting on Thursday, D.J Augustin to bench August 13th, 2020
- Timothe Luwawau-Cabarrot working with Nets' reserves Thursday August 13th, 2020
- Pelicans' Frank Jackson starting at point guard on Thursday August 13th, 2020
- Kyle Korver coming off Bucks' bench Thursday August 13th, 2020
- Bucks' D.J. Wilson making first start of season Thursday afternoon August 13th, 2020
- Khris Middleton (rest) back in Bucks' starting lineup Thursday August 13th, 2020
- Ersan Ilyasova (elbow) unavailable for Milwaukee against Grizzlies August 13th, 2020
- Donte DiVincenzo (elbow) set to return for Bucks on Thursday August 13th, 2020
- Eric Bledsoe (knee) available for Bucks in Thursday's finale August 13th, 2020