Nikola Jokic (COVID-19) expected to fly with Nuggets
Denver Nuggets center Nikola Jokic (COVID-19) is expected to fly with the team to Orlando on Tuesday, per head coach Mike Malone.
“Nikola feels great,” Malone said. “From everything I’ve heard and talking to him, he feels great and feels fine and is excited to get back.” Even if Jokic doesn't make the flight, he's fully expected to be on the floor when the Nuggets tip things off against the Miami Heat on August 1.
numberFire's models project Jokic to average 26.1 points, 9.0 rebounds, 6.6 assists, 1.5 steals, 0.9 blocks, and 1.7 3-pointers per game over the rest of the season. In 2103.8 minutes this season, Jokic is averaging 1.38 FanDuel points per minute and has a usage rate of 26.7 percent.
- Lakers starting Quinn Cook for inactive LeBron James (groin) on Thursday August 6th, 2020
- JaVale McGee playing with Lakers' second unit on Thursday August 6th, 2020
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma starting in Thursday's lineup against Houston, JaVale McGee to bench August 6th, 2020
- Lakers' Alex Caruso (neck) inactive on Thursday August 6th, 2020
- Rockets starting Ben McLemore for injured Russell Westbrook (quad) on Thursday August 6th, 2020
- Houston's Russell Westbrook (quad) inactive for Thursday's matchup against Lakers August 6th, 2020
- Nuggets starting Jerami Grant for inactive Paul Millsap on Thursday August 6th, 2020
- Denver's Jamal Murray (hamstring) ruled out on Thursday August 6th, 2020
- Paul Millsap ruled out for Nuggets on Thursday against Trail Blazers August 6th, 2020
- Nuggets' Jamal Murray (hamstring) remains out Wednesday August 5th, 2020
- Nuggets' Will Barton (knee) out again on Wednesday August 4th, 2020
- Nuggets' Michael Porter Jr. starting for injured Will Barton (knee) on Saturday August 1st, 2020