Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more'
Utah Jazz point guard Mike Conley "will be asked to score and create more and become the No.2 offensive option behind Donovan Mitchell in the starting lineup."
According to the Athletic, the Jazz will need Conley to step up his offensive production after losing Bojan Bogdanovic for the remainder of this season with a wrist injury. Expect the veteran to see a slight uptick in shot attempts and overall playing time whenever the Jazz return.
In a 272.2 minute sample size with Bogdanovic off the court this season, Conley is averaging 0.87 FanDuel points per minute and a usage rate of 24.0%.
- Rockets' James Harden arrives in Orlando July 14th, 2020
- Nuggets' Nikola Jokic joins team in Orlando July 14th, 2020
- Clippers' Kawhi Leonard "feeling good" as NBA restart approaches July 14th, 2020
- Rockets' James Harden "feeling fine" and expected to travel to Orlando July 14th, 2020
- Nets' Michael Beasley reportedly tests positive July 14th, 2020
- Pacers' Edmond Sumner benefitted from hiatus July 14th, 2020
- Rudy Gobert says Jazz winning is top priority July 9th, 2020
- Jazz's Mike Conley to likely leave bubble for child's birth July 6th, 2020
- Mike Conley to see larger role in Jazz offense July 2nd, 2020
- NBA reportedly approves 22-team restart June 4th, 2020
- NBA expected to resume July 31 with 22 teams June 3rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020