Berman: Knicks unsure if Kevin Knox 'is part of their future'
According to the New York Post and Marc Berman, New York Knicks small forward Kevin Knox's "inner circle was supremely frustrated" with his playing time in March.
Knox's "inner circle" reportedly believed "interim coach Mike Miller would be ordered to step up the minutes for Knox and make him a starter" after Leon Rose was named the Knicks' president. According to Berman's source, one of Rose's "biggest regrets was not getting a closer look at his second-year forward", and the new team president "still doesn’t know what to make of Knox." Expect the Knicks to move on if Knox can't improve at least his offensive production.
In 1166 minutes logged this season, Knox has averaged 6.4 points with a True Shooting Percentage of 47%.
- Rockets' James Harden arrives in Orlando July 14th, 2020
- Nuggets' Nikola Jokic joins team in Orlando July 14th, 2020
- Clippers' Kawhi Leonard "feeling good" as NBA restart approaches July 14th, 2020
- Rockets' James Harden "feeling fine" and expected to travel to Orlando July 14th, 2020
- Nets' Michael Beasley reportedly tests positive July 14th, 2020
- Pacers' Edmond Sumner benefitted from hiatus July 14th, 2020
- Berman: Knicks unsure if Kevin Knox 'is part of their future' April 18th, 2020
- NBA suspension to likely last over 2 weeks March 12th, 2020
- Knicks' Dennis Smith Jr. cleared from concussion March 10th, 2020
- Mitchell Robinson (illness) questionable Tuesday for Knicks March 10th, 2020
- Pistons' Brandon Knight will come off the bench Sunday with a minutes limit March 8th, 2020
- Dennis Smith (concussion) remains out for Knicks on Sunday March 8th, 2020