Mavericks' Boban Marjanovic erupts for career-high 31 points
Dallas Mavericks center Boban Marjanovic scored 31 points (12-of-20 field goals, 7-of-8 free throws) with 17 rebounds, 1 assist, 2 steals, and 3 turnovers in 31.5 minutes of a 113-97 win over the Denver Nuggets on Wednesday.
Marjanovic made his second start of the season and proceeded to score the most points of his career. It was just the third time he's turned in 20-plus. The minutes and boards both set new season-highs. He will likely return to a reduced role off the bench whenever the NBA resumes play.
Boban put up a season-best 55.9 FanDuel points on Wednesday. He's averaged 39.4 FanDuel points in the four games he logged at least 20 minutes this season.
- Wizards: Bradley Beal still in air July 6th, 2020
- Jazz's Mike Conley to likely leave bubble for child's birth July 6th, 2020
- 76ers' Shake Milton could remain a starter post-hiatus July 5th, 2020
- Pacers' Myles Turner has been back at the gym for '4-5 weeks' July 5th, 2020
- Charania: Clippers' Landry Shamet reportedly tests positive for COVID-19 July 4th, 2020
- Miami Heat shut down individual workouts following positive COVID-19 test result July 3rd, 2020
- Mavericks' Kristaps Porzingis teases new moves July 6th, 2020
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic in 'good shape' July 3rd, 2020
- Dallas' Jalen Brunson (right shoulder) still months away from return July 1st, 2020
- Mavericks' Dwight Powell (Achilles) resumes jogging, light shooting, and agility work July 1st, 2020
- Trey Burke reportedly joins Mavericks June 25th, 2020
- Mavericks' Willie Cauley-Stein reportedly sitting out restart June 25th, 2020