Shai Gilgeous-Alexander (hip) available for Thunder on Wednesday
Oklahoma City Thunder point guard Shai Gilgeous-Alexander is available for Wednesday's game against the Utah Jazz.
As expected, Gilgeous-Alexander will return after missing the Thunder's last game with a hip injury. His return will likely see Terrance Ferguson return to the bench and result in fewer minutes for Dennis Schroder.
Gilgeous-Alexander's Wednesday projection includes 17.3 points, 6 rebounds, 3.3 assists, and 32.9 FanDuel points. He is priced at $7,000.
- Mavs' Tim Hardaway Jr. 'still up in the air' about returning for 2020 season July 6th, 2020
- Lakers' J.R. Smith in 'terrific physical condition' July 6th, 2020
- Wizards: Bradley Beal still in air July 6th, 2020
- Jazz's Mike Conley to likely leave bubble for child's birth July 6th, 2020
- Mavericks' Kristaps Porzingis teases new moves July 6th, 2020
- 76ers' Shake Milton could remain a starter post-hiatus July 5th, 2020
- NBA reportedly approves 22-team restart June 4th, 2020
- NBA expected to resume July 31 with 22 teams June 3rd, 2020
- Utah Jazz vs. Oklahoma City Thunder postponed on Wednesday due to illness concerns March 11th, 2020
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander starting for Thunder on Wednesday, Terrance Ferguson coming off the bench March 11th, 2020
- Terrance Ferguson coming off Thunder's bench Wednesday March 11th, 2020
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander (hip) available for Thunder on Wednesday March 11th, 2020