Kristaps Porzingis (rest) sitting out second leg of Mavericks' back-to-back Wednesday
Dallas Mavericks forward/center Kristaps Porzingis (rest) is ruled out for Wednesday's game against the Denver Nuggets.
Porzingis is sitting out the second leg of the Mavericks' back-to-back, as he's done for the majority of the season. Maxi Kleber and Courtney Lee are candidates to replace Porzingis in the starting lineup. Luka Doncic figures to see an uptick in usage.
Per numberFire's NBA Heat Map, the Mavericks-Nuggets game has the highest over/under (218.0 points) on Wednesday's six-game slate.
- Grizzlies getting Eric Bledsoe in multi-player, pick swap July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans acquire Jonas Valanciunas, picks from Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans send Steven Adams, Eric Bledsoe to Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric tears ACL, out indefinitely July 7th, 2021
- Dario Saric (knee) won't return for Suns in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Mavericks starting Boban Marjanovic for Maxi Kleber on Wednesday June 2nd, 2021
- Luka Doncic (neck) active for Wednesday's Game 5 matchup against Clippers June 2nd, 2021
- Luka Doncic (neck) probable for Mavericks Wednesday June 1st, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (neck) available for Game 4 on Sunday May 30th, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (cervical strain) expected to play Sunday May 30th, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (neck) questionable for Game 4 against Clippers on Sunday May 29th, 2021