Victor Oladipo has season-highs of 27 points, 5 threes in Pacers' loss
Indiana Pacers guard Victor Oladipo (right knee soreness) scored 27 points (9-of-16 field goals, 4-of-4 free throws) with 7 rebounds, 4 assists, 1 steal, 1 block, 5 3-pointers, and 1 turnover in 28.8 minutes of a 114-111 loss to the Boston Celtics on Tuesday.
Oladipo set season-highs in points and made threes while matching his high-water mark for the year in rebounds. He appears to be finding his groove over his last five games after missing a year with a gruesome knee injury, with 18.6 points, 4.8 rebounds, 3.6 assists, 1.4 steals, and 2.0 3-pointers on a 47.1 field goal percentage and 40.0 3-point percentage. Oladipo averaged only 11.1 points on a 32.9 shooting percentage before the All-Star break. He will look to keep it up on Saturday when the Pacers visit the Philadelphia 76ers.
Oladipo scored a season-best 46.4 FanDuel points on Tuesday. numberFire's models project him for 14.0 points, 3.1 rebounds, 4.1 assists, 1.0 steals, and 1.3 triples per game over the rest of the season.
- Jon Leuer retires after 8 seasons May 25th, 2020
- Portland's Rodney Hood (Achilles) not ready to return May 23rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic undergoing wrist surgery May 18th, 2020
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) 'ready to get back to playing' May 12th, 2020
- Berman: Knicks unsure if Kevin Knox 'is part of their future' April 18th, 2020
- Victor Oladipo has season-highs of 27 points, 5 threes in Pacers' loss March 11th, 2020
- Victor Oladipo (knee) active for Pacers on Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Pacers' Doug McDermott (toe) unavailable again Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Pacers' Doug McDermott (toe) doubtful for Tuesday March 9th, 2020
- Pacers' Victor Oladipo (knee) listed as questionable for Tuesday March 9th, 2020
- Pacers' Malcolm Brogdon (hip) out for Tuesday March 9th, 2020