Mitchell Robinson (illness) questionable Tuesday for Knicks
New York Knicks center Mitchell Robinson (illness) is questionable to play on Tuesday versus the Washington Wizards.
Robinson could be headed for a game-time decision. If he sits, there will be more minutes available for Taj Gibson and Bobby Portis. Tip-off is scheduled for 7:00 PM ET.
numberFire's models expect Robinson to score 27.5 FanDuel points on Tuesday. He's priced at $5,700. Per our NBA Heat Map, the Wizards-Knicks game has the third-highest over/under (228.5 points) on the nine-game slate.
- Jon Leuer retires after 8 seasons May 25th, 2020
- Portland's Rodney Hood (Achilles) not ready to return May 23rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic undergoing wrist surgery May 18th, 2020
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) 'ready to get back to playing' May 12th, 2020
- Washington's John Wall 'going to wait until next season' despite additional recovery time April 16th, 2020
- Berman: Knicks unsure if Kevin Knox 'is part of their future' April 18th, 2020
- NBA suspension to likely last over 2 weeks March 12th, 2020
- Knicks' Dennis Smith Jr. cleared from concussion March 10th, 2020
- Mitchell Robinson (illness) questionable Tuesday for Knicks March 10th, 2020
- Pistons' Brandon Knight will come off the bench Sunday with a minutes limit March 8th, 2020
- Dennis Smith (concussion) remains out for Knicks on Sunday March 8th, 2020