Darius Garland (groin) remains on Cavaliers' sidelines Tuesday
Cleveland Cavaliers point guard Darius Garland (left groin strain) is out for Tuesday's game against the Chicago Bulls.
Garland is missing a fifth straight game. Tristan Thompson (eye) and Kevin Porter Jr. (concussion) are also out. Matthew Dellavedova will likely make another start and Collin Sexton should continue to see increased usage.
Per numberFire's NBA Heat Map, the Cavaliers-Bulls game has the second-lowest over/under (217.5 points) on Tuesday's nine-game slate.
- Stevens: Boston's Robert Williams is 'a full go' July 11th, 2020
- Greif: Clippers' Ivica Zubac not in Orlando, expected to join team July 11th, 2020
- Celtics 'going to move very slowly with' Kemba Walker (knee) July 11th, 2020
- Thunder's Andre Roberson (left knee) practices on Friday July 10th, 2020
- Clippers' Amir Coffey not traveling to Orlando July 10th, 2020
- Clippers' Kawhi Leonard expected to arrive in Orlando on Friday July 10th, 2020
- Jordan Bell reportedly agrees with Cavaliers June 29th, 2020
- Andre Drummond, Cavaliers have mutual extension interest June 29th, 2020
- Andre Drummond 'definitely' returning to Cavaliers June 23rd, 2020
- NBA suspension to likely last over 2 weeks March 12th, 2020
- Darius Garland (groin) remains on Cavaliers' sidelines Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Tristan Thompson (eye) out for Cavaliers on Tuesday March 10th, 2020