Raptors' Norman Powell (ankle) out for remainder of Monday
Toronto Raptors guard Norman Powell (ankle) has been ruled out for the rest of Monday night's game against the Utah Jazz.
Powell suffered a sprained ankle in a collision with OG Anunboy. He was quickly ruled out for the rest of the contest.
Powell was only able to clock 2 minutes before leaving with the injury.
- Wizards: Bradley Beal still in air July 6th, 2020
- Jazz's Mike Conley to likely leave bubble for child's birth July 6th, 2020
- Mavericks' Kristaps Porzingis teases new moves July 6th, 2020
- 76ers' Shake Milton could remain a starter post-hiatus July 5th, 2020
- Pacers' Myles Turner has been back at the gym for '4-5 weeks' July 5th, 2020
- Charania: Clippers' Landry Shamet reportedly tests positive for COVID-19 July 4th, 2020
- Kyle Lowry looking good for Toronto June 10th, 2020
- Raptors' Marc Gasol looking slim June 10th, 2020
- NBA reportedly approves 22-team restart June 4th, 2020
- NBA expected to resume July 31 with 22 teams June 3rd, 2020
- NBA suspension to likely last over 2 weeks March 12th, 2020
- Pascal Siakam flirts with triple-double, Raptors defeat Jazz March 10th, 2020