Bulls' Ryan Arcidiacono (achilles) questionable for Tuesday
Chicago Bulls point guard Ryan Arcidiacono (achilles) is listed as questionable for Tuesday's match with the Cleveland Cavaliers.
The questionable tag is an indication that Arcidiacono is on the mend, but it's unclear whether or not he will be able to suit up Tuesday after missing the last two contests. We'll know more tomorrow, but expect to see more of Shaquille Harrison if Arcidiacono can't play.
Harrison has scored 84.1 FanDuel fantasy points with Arcidiacono on the sidelines the past two games with over 30 minutes in each game.
- Kawhi Leonard (knee) ruled out for Friday's Game 6 matchup June 17th, 2021
- Terance Mann starting for Clippers in Game 5 on Wednesday in place of injured Kawhi Leonard (knee) June 16th, 2021
- Hawks' Trae Young (shoulder) available for Game 5 on Wednesday June 16th, 2021
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) available and starting in Game 5 on Wednesday June 16th, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) out for Game 6 on Thursday June 16th, 2021
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) out again for Game 5 on Wednesday June 16th, 2021
- Bulls' Lauri Markkanen starting on Sunday in place of Nikola Vucevic (rest) May 16th, 2021
- Nikola Vucevic (rest) listed out for Bulls Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Garrett Temple starting for Chicago Saturday in place of injured Zach LaVine May 15th, 2021
- Tomas Satoransky (ankle) remains out for Chicago Saturday May 15th, 2021
- Chicago's Zach LaVine (knee) ruled out on Saturday May 15th, 2021
- Bulls' Tomas Satoransky (ankle) questionable on Saturday May 14th, 2021