Marc Gasol (hamstring) ruled out for Raptors against Jazz
Toronto Raptors center Marc Gasol (left hamstring tightness) has been ruled out for Monday's game against the Utah Jazz.
Gasol is sitting out the second leg of the back-to-back after returning from an extended absence on Sunday. He scored 3 points (1-of-5 field goals, 1-of-3 3-pointers) with 2 rebounds and 2 assists in 15.8 minutes off the bench. Chris Boucher may re-enter the rotation after picking up a DNP-CD on Sunday.
Per numberFire's NBA Heat Map, the Raptors-Jazz game has an over/under of 225.0 points on Monday's short three-game slate. The Raptors have an implied total of 110.0 points.
- Nuggets' Nikola Jokic joins team in Orlando July 14th, 2020
- Clippers' Kawhi Leonard "feeling good" as NBA restart approaches July 14th, 2020
- Rockets' James Harden "feeling fine" and expected to travel to Orlando July 14th, 2020
- Nets' Michael Beasley reportedly tests positive July 14th, 2020
- Pacers' Edmond Sumner benefitted from hiatus July 14th, 2020
- Gary Harris (undisclosed) hasn't joined Nuggets July 14th, 2020
- Raptors' Terence Davis doing pick-and-roll work July 9th, 2020
- Raptors' Pascal Siakam hoopless for months July 9th, 2020
- Kyle Lowry 'looking awesome' at Raptors workouts July 7th, 2020
- Kyle Lowry looking good for Toronto June 10th, 2020
- Raptors' Marc Gasol looking slim June 10th, 2020
- NBA reportedly approves 22-team restart June 4th, 2020