Fred VanVleet (shoulder) still out for Raptors in second end of back-to-back
Toronto Raptors point guard Fred VanVleet (left shoulder soreness) has been ruled out for Monday's game against the Utah Jazz.
VanVleet is headed for a sixth straight absence. He should be back out there for the Raptors' next game, which isn't until Saturday. Norman Powell stepped up with a career-high 37 points in Toronto's last outing. OG Anunoby and Terence Davis could see more minutes on Monday.
Per numberFire's NBA Heat Map, the Raptors-Jazz game has an over/under of 225.0 points on Monday's short three-game slate. The Raptors have an implied total of 110.0 points.
- Wizards: Bradley Beal still in air July 6th, 2020
- Jazz's Mike Conley to likely leave bubble for child's birth July 6th, 2020
- Mavericks' Kristaps Porzingis teases new moves July 6th, 2020
- 76ers' Shake Milton could remain a starter post-hiatus July 5th, 2020
- Pacers' Myles Turner has been back at the gym for '4-5 weeks' July 5th, 2020
- Charania: Clippers' Landry Shamet reportedly tests positive for COVID-19 July 4th, 2020
- Kyle Lowry looking good for Toronto June 10th, 2020
- Raptors' Marc Gasol looking slim June 10th, 2020
- NBA reportedly approves 22-team restart June 4th, 2020
- NBA expected to resume July 31 with 22 teams June 3rd, 2020
- NBA suspension to likely last over 2 weeks March 12th, 2020
- Pascal Siakam flirts with triple-double, Raptors defeat Jazz March 10th, 2020