Raptors' Fred VanVleet (shoulder) out for Sunday night
Toronto Raptors point guard Fred VanVleet (shoulder) has been ruled out for Sunday night's game with the Sacramento Kings.
This will be the fifth consecutive game VanVleet has missed since the injury occurred. It appears that he is nearing a return, but the Raptors won't rush their starter back before he's ready.
Expect Norman Powell to continue tearing it up in VanVleet's absence. Powell is projected for 26.4 fantasy points in the contest and scored over 40 fantasy points in each of his previous 2 contests.
- Jazz's Mike Conley to likely leave bubble for child's birth July 6th, 2020
- Mavericks' Kristaps Porzingis teases new moves July 6th, 2020
- 76ers' Shake Milton could remain a starter post-hiatus July 5th, 2020
- Pacers' Myles Turner has been back at the gym for '4-5 weeks' July 5th, 2020
- Charania: Clippers' Landry Shamet reportedly tests positive for COVID-19 July 4th, 2020
- Miami Heat shut down individual workouts following positive COVID-19 test result July 3rd, 2020
- Kyle Lowry looking good for Toronto June 10th, 2020
- Raptors' Marc Gasol looking slim June 10th, 2020
- NBA reportedly approves 22-team restart June 4th, 2020
- NBA expected to resume July 31 with 22 teams June 3rd, 2020
- NBA suspension to likely last over 2 weeks March 12th, 2020
- Pascal Siakam flirts with triple-double, Raptors defeat Jazz March 10th, 2020