Mavericks' Tim Hardaway Jr. (illness) questionable Sunday
Dallas Mavericks shooting guard Tim Hardaway Jr. (illness) is questionable to play on Sunday versus the Indiana Pacers.
Hardaway sat out Friday's game with an illness. If he joins Seth Curry (ankle) on the sidelines, it could lead to more minutes for Delon Wright, J.J. Barea, and Courtney Lee.
numberFire's models expect THJ to score 27.2 FanDuel points on Sunday. He's priced at $5,500.
- The Athletic: Sixers will likely include Shake Milton in starting lineup May 30th, 2020
- Jon Leuer retires after 8 seasons May 25th, 2020
- Portland's Rodney Hood (Achilles) not ready to return May 23rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic undergoing wrist surgery May 18th, 2020
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) 'ready to get back to playing' May 12th, 2020
- Mavericks' Boban Marjanovic erupts for career-high 31 points March 12th, 2020
- Mavericks' Michael Kidd-Gilchrist (illness) available to play Wednesday March 11th, 2020
- Maxi Kleber starting for Dallas Wednesday in place of injured Dorian Finney-Smith March 11th, 2020
- Mavericks' Boban Marjanovic starting Wednesday in place of resting Kristaps Porzingis March 11th, 2020
- Mavericks' Dorian Finney-Smith (hip) ruled out on Wednesday March 11th, 2020
- Dorian Finney-Smith (hip) questionable for Dallas on Wednesday March 11th, 2020