Marc Gasol (hamstring) questionable for Raptors on Sunday
Toronto Raptors center Marc Gasol (left hamstring tightness) is questionable to play on Sunday versus the Sacramento Kings.
Gasol hasn't played since late January, but Raptors head coach Nick Nurse insinuated he's getting close to a return. However, this is the front end of a back-to-back set, so it wouldn't be surprising to see him held out of one end. There hasn't been any word on if Gasol will immediately start or be on a minutes limit once cleared. Serge Ibaka, Chris Boucher, and Rondae Hollis-Jefferson are going to lose value with Gasol back.
numberFire's models expect Gasol to score 21.3 FanDuel points in 22.7 minutes on Sunday. He's priced at $4,000.
- Hamidou Diallo (groin) out for Thunder at least 2 games February 25th, 2021
- Davis Bertans (knee) questionable for Wizards Thursday February 25th, 2021
- Mavericks' Maxi Kleber (ankle) expected to play Thursday February 25th, 2021
- Kristaps Porzingis (back) downgraded Thursday for Dallas February 25th, 2021
- Danilo Gallinari rips off 38 points, 10 triples for Hawks February 25th, 2021
- Thunder's Hamidou Diallo (groin) will not return Wednesday night February 24th, 2021
- Wesley Matthews coming off Lakers' bench Wednesday night February 24th, 2021
- Markieff Morris starting for Lakers on Wednesday; Kyle Kuzma to bench February 24th, 2021
- Talen Horton-Tucker starting for Lakers on Wednesday; Wesley Matthews to bench February 24th, 2021
- Kyle Kuzma coming off Lakers' bench on Wednesday February 24th, 2021
- Kyle Kuzma (back) probable for Lakers Monday February 22nd, 2021
- LeBron James (ankle) probable per usual for Lakers February 22nd, 2021