Marc Gasol (hamstring) questionable for Raptors on Sunday
Toronto Raptors center Marc Gasol (left hamstring tightness) is questionable to play on Sunday versus the Sacramento Kings.
Gasol hasn't played since late January, but Raptors head coach Nick Nurse insinuated he's getting close to a return. However, this is the front end of a back-to-back set, so it wouldn't be surprising to see him held out of one end. There hasn't been any word on if Gasol will immediately start or be on a minutes limit once cleared. Serge Ibaka, Chris Boucher, and Rondae Hollis-Jefferson are going to lose value with Gasol back.
numberFire's models expect Gasol to score 21.3 FanDuel points in 22.7 minutes on Sunday. He's priced at $4,000.
- The Athletic: Sixers will likely include Shake Milton in starting lineup May 30th, 2020
- Jon Leuer retires after 8 seasons May 25th, 2020
- Portland's Rodney Hood (Achilles) not ready to return May 23rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic undergoing wrist surgery May 18th, 2020
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) 'ready to get back to playing' May 12th, 2020
- NBA suspension to likely last over 2 weeks March 12th, 2020
- Pascal Siakam flirts with triple-double, Raptors defeat Jazz March 10th, 2020
- Raptors' Norman Powell (ankle) out for remainder of Monday March 9th, 2020
- Marc Gasol (hamstring) ruled out for Raptors against Jazz March 9th, 2020
- Fred VanVleet (shoulder) still out for Raptors in second end of back-to-back March 9th, 2020
- Raptors' Fred VanVleet (shoulder) out for Sunday night March 8th, 2020