Fred VanVleet (shoulder) questionable for Raptors on Sunday
Toronto Raptors point guard Fred VanVleet is questionable for Sunday's game against the Sacramento Kings with a shoulder injury.
VanVleet has missed four games in a row with a shoulder injury but has a chance to return to action on Sunday. Marc Gasol (hamstring) also has a chance to return after a long absence.
If he is active, VanVleet's projection includes 17.1 points, 3.7 rebounds, and 35.3 FanDuel points.
- Jon Leuer retires after 8 seasons May 25th, 2020
- Portland's Rodney Hood (Achilles) not ready to return May 23rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic undergoing wrist surgery May 18th, 2020
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) 'ready to get back to playing' May 12th, 2020
- Berman: Knicks unsure if Kevin Knox 'is part of their future' April 18th, 2020
- NBA suspension to likely last over 2 weeks March 12th, 2020
- Pascal Siakam flirts with triple-double, Raptors defeat Jazz March 10th, 2020
- Raptors' Norman Powell (ankle) out for remainder of Monday March 9th, 2020
- Marc Gasol (hamstring) ruled out for Raptors against Jazz March 9th, 2020
- Fred VanVleet (shoulder) still out for Raptors in second end of back-to-back March 9th, 2020
- Raptors' Fred VanVleet (shoulder) out for Sunday night March 8th, 2020