Kristaps Porzingis starting for Dallas on Wednesday, Courtney Lee coming off the bench
Dallas Mavericks forward/center Kristaps Porzingis is in the starting lineup for Wednesday's game against the New Orleans Pelicans.
As expected, Porzingis returns to the starting lineup after resting for Monday's game, the second contest of a back-to-back. Our models expect him to play 31.2 minutes against the Pelicans. Courtney Lee moves to the bench.
Porzingis' Wednesday projection includes 22.3 points, 9.8 rebounds, 1.7 assists, and 42.7 FanDuel points.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Mavericks starting Boban Marjanovic for Maxi Kleber on Wednesday June 2nd, 2021
- Luka Doncic (neck) active for Wednesday's Game 5 matchup against Clippers June 2nd, 2021
- Luka Doncic (neck) probable for Mavericks Wednesday June 1st, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (neck) available for Game 4 on Sunday May 30th, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (cervical strain) expected to play Sunday May 30th, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (neck) questionable for Game 4 against Clippers on Sunday May 29th, 2021