Brandon Knight (quad) questionable for Pistons on Wednesday
Detroit Pistons guard Brandon Knight is questionable to play on Wednesday versus the Oklahoma City Thunder due to a right quad strain.
The Pistons are likely going to play it safe on the injury front at this point in the season. Derrick Rose (ankle) is out, so Knight should see a bump in usage if active. Langston Galloway and rookie Jordan Bone could be busy on Wednesday if Knight joins Rose and Bruce Brown (knee, doubtful) on the sidelines. The Pistons may bring in a free agent to help provide depth, but Derrick Walton Jr. will not be brought back on another 10-day deal.
Knight has averaged 16.0 points, 2.3 rebounds, 5.0 assists, and 4.3 3-pointers on a 46.5 field goal percentage and 45.9 3-point percentage over the last four games. He's put up 25.5 FanDuel points per game in that span.
- Suns' Deandre Ayton (knee) questionable on Saturday May 14th, 2021
- Tristan Thompson (chest) out for Boston on Saturday May 14th, 2021
- Freddie Gillespie starting for Raptors on Friday in place of injured Yuta Watanabe (ankle) May 14th, 2021
- Luke Kennard starting for Clippers Friday in place of resting Paul George May 14th, 2021
- Clippers' Rajon Rondo starting on Friday in place of Patrick Beverley (injury management) May 14th, 2021
- Hassan Whiteside (back) out again for Kings on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Pistons' Sekou Doumbouya (personal) out on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Detroit's Hamidou Diallo (health protocols) starting on Friday for inactive Sekou Doumbouya May 14th, 2021
- Jahlil Okafor starting for Pistons Friday in place of inactive Isaiah Stewart May 14th, 2021
- Hamidou Diallo (health protocols) questionable for Detroit on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Cory Joseph (ankle) out for Detroit again Friday May 13th, 2021
- Mason Plumlee (rest) out again for Detroit Friday May 13th, 2021