Bojan Bogdanovic posts 28 points, 7 boards, 6 dimes, 5 triples for Jazz
Utah Jazz guard/forward Bojan Bogdanovic scored 28 points (10-of-19 field goals, 3-of-4 free throws) with 7 rebounds, 6 assists, 1 steal, 5 3-pointers, and 3 turnovers in 33.5 minutes of a 126-113 win over the Cleveland Cavaliers on Monday.
Bogdanovic led the Jazz in scoring and turned in his best scoring performance since putting up 30 on January 27 against the Houston Rockets. He's now cleared 20 points in two straight games after averaging just 11.5 points on 26.8 percent shooting in the first four games out of the All-Star break. The Jazz will visit the New York Knicks on Wednesday in their next outing.
Bogdanovic scored 45.4 FanDuel points on Monday, his third-highest total of the season. He was averaging just 19.9 FanDuel points in the previous five games. numberFire's models project Bogdanovic for 17.3 points, 3.0 rebounds, 2.0 assists, 0.6 steals, and 2.7 3-pointers per game over the rest of the season.
- Pacers' Myles Turner has been back at the gym for '4-5 weeks' July 5th, 2020
- Charania: Clippers' Landry Shamet reportedly tests positive for COVID-19 July 4th, 2020
- Miami Heat shut down individual workouts following positive COVID-19 test result July 3rd, 2020
- Pacers' Victor Oladipo (knee) opts out of NBA restart in Orlando July 3rd, 2020
- Bucks' Khris Middleton 'hasn't touched a ball' in 2-3 months July 3rd, 2020
- Pelicans Darius Miller (achilles) 'unsure' if he can play July 3rd, 2020
- Mike Conley to see larger role in Jazz offense July 2nd, 2020
- NBA reportedly approves 22-team restart June 4th, 2020
- NBA expected to resume July 31 with 22 teams June 3rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic undergoing wrist surgery May 18th, 2020
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020