Warriors' Ky Bowman out 'extended time' with ankle injury
Golden State Warriors point guard Ky Bowman rolled his ankle "pretty bad" and will be out "extended time," per head coach Steve Kerr.
Bowman injured his ankle in the closing minutes of Thursday's 116-86 loss to the Los Angeles Lakers. He's scheduled for an MRI on Friday but has already been ruled out for Saturday's visit to the Phoenix Suns. Stephen Curry (hand) is set to return on Sunday, so Bowman's value is going to take a hit. Bowman finished with 11 points, 3 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 steals, 1 block, 1 3-pointer, and 7 turnovers on Thursday.
Bowman scored 19.6 FanDuel points on Thursday. He's averaging 17.1 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Denver's Nikola Jokic (COVID-19) expected to join team 'in the next couple of days' July 9th, 2020
- Washington's Thomas Bryant tests positive for COVID-19 July 9th, 2020
- Wizards' Gary Payton II (COVID-19) not in Orlando after positive test July 9th, 2020
- Rockets' Russell Westbrook reportedly not in Orlando, expected to join team in 'near future' July 9th, 2020
- Charania: Houston's James Harden reportedly 'will join the team in near future' after not traveling to Orlando July 9th, 2020
- Carmelo Anthony excited to be Trail Blazers' SF July 9th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson (knee) ready to return July 7th, 2020
- Klay Thompson on track in his rehabilitation process June 25th, 2020
- Golden State's Klay Thompson (knee) 'ramping up his workouts' after receiving final medical clearance June 20th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Draymond Green (knee) remains out for Warriors on Thursday March 11th, 2020
- Warriors' Juan Toscano-Anderson (ankle) out Thursday, likely longer March 11th, 2020