Pelicans' Kenrich Williams (back) practices, still sidelined
New Orleans Pelicans shooting guard Kenrich Williams (sore back) will not play on Friday against the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Williams made it through a full practice on Thursday for the first time since injuring his back on January 6. He was averaging 22.3 minutes before the injury but could struggle to find consistent minutes now that the Pelicans are healthy.
Williams is averaging 15.5 FanDuel points per game.
- Stevens: Boston's Robert Williams is 'a full go' July 11th, 2020
- Greif: Clippers' Ivica Zubac not in Orlando, expected to join team July 11th, 2020
- Celtics 'going to move very slowly with' Kemba Walker (knee) July 11th, 2020
- Thunder's Andre Roberson (left knee) practices on Friday July 10th, 2020
- Clippers' Amir Coffey not traveling to Orlando July 10th, 2020
- Clippers' Kawhi Leonard expected to arrive in Orlando on Friday July 10th, 2020
- Brandon Ingram never in doubt for Pelicans July 7th, 2020
- Pelicans Darius Miller (Achilles) not traveling with team July 6th, 2020
- Pelicans Darius Miller (achilles) 'unsure' if he can play July 3rd, 2020
- Pelicans' J.J Redick has lost 10 pounds July 3rd, 2020
- Pelicans' Zion Williamson 'looks amazing' July 3rd, 2020
- Pelicans reveal 3 players tested positive for COVID-19 June 30th, 2020