Lonnie Walker starting for San Antonio Wednesday in place of injured LaMarcus Aldridge
San Antonio Spurs guard Lonnie Walker is in the lineup on Wednesday in the team's game against the Dallas Mavericks.
LaMarcus Aldridge, a staple for the Spurs down low, is missing Wednesday's game with a shoulder injury. And while he is a big man, it seems as though Lonnie Walker will pick up a start in his place as Gregg Popovich looks to utilize a smaller lineup.
Our models currently project Walker for 13.5 FanDuel points across 16.9 minutes of action.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- Derrick White drops dazzling line in start as Spurs defeat Dallas March 11th, 2020
- Spurs' Drew Eubanks on bench Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Derrick White replacing Dejounte Murray (calf) in Spurs' lineup Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- LaMarcus Aldridge (shoulder) back in action for Spurs on Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Lonnie Walker (shin) sitting for Spurs on Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- LaMarcus Aldridge (shoulder) upgraded to probable for Spurs on Tuesday March 10th, 2020