Bam Adebayo (ankle) a GTD for Heat on Wednesday
Miami Heat center Bam Adebayo (right ankle) is a game-time decision for Wednesday's game against the Minnesota Timberwolves.
Adebayo tweaked his right ankle in overtime of Monday's loss to the Cleveland Cavaliers. Jimmy Butler (personal) is back with the team following a two-game absence, so he could potentially take Adebayo's spot in the starting lineup. In that scenario, Kelly Olynyk would likely start at center and Derrick Jones Jr. would man the four.
Per numberFire's NBA Heat Map, the Heat have the second-highest implied total on Wednesday’s nine-game slate (122.5 points).
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- Solomon Hill starting for Heat in place of Jimmy Butler (toe) on Wednesday March 11th, 2020
- Jae Crowder (concussion) available to play for Miami Wednesday March 11th, 2020
- Heat's Jimmy Butler (toe) won't play Wednesday night March 11th, 2020
- Heat's Tyler Herro (ankle) available Wednesday after extended absence March 11th, 2020
- Kendrick Nunn (illness) available for Heat on Wednesday March 11th, 2020
- Miami's Tyler Herro (foot) questionable for Wednesday's game against Charlotte March 10th, 2020