Russell Westbrook back in Rockets' lineup Wednesday after one-game absence
Houston Rockets point guard Russell Westbrook is starting on Wednesday against the Memphis Grizzlies.
Westbrook sat out Monday after his usual pregame routine was shortened due to his attending Kobe Bryant's memorial service in Los Angeles. Eric Gordon, who filled in as a starter on Monday, is out with a knee injury. Westbrook is averaging 33.2 points on 53.1 percent shooting over his last 16 games.
numberFire's models project Westbrook for 50.9 FanDuel points on Wednesday. He's priced at $10,400. Per our NBA Heat Map, the Rockets-Grizzlies game has the highest over/under on Wednesday's nine-game slate (237.5 points). The Rockets also have the highest implied total (124.5 points).
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- Houston's Ben McLemore (illness) available for Tuesday's game against Timberwolves March 10th, 2020
- Houston's Eric Gordon (knee) available for Tuesday's matchup against Minnesota March 10th, 2020
- Eric Gordon (knee) questionable for Rockets on Tuesday March 9th, 2020
- Ben McLemore (illness) ruled out late for Rockets on Sunday March 8th, 2020
- Russell Westbrook (rest) back in Rockets' lineup Sunday, Ben McLemore on bench March 8th, 2020
- Eric Gordon (knee) out again for Rockets on Sunday March 8th, 2020