Dennis Smith Jr. moving back to Knicks' bench Wednesday
New York Knicks point guard Dennis Smith Jr. is returning to the bench Wednesday against the Charlotte Hornets.
Smith scored 15 points (5-of-12 field goals, 4-of-5 free throws) with 7 rebounds, 5 assists, 7 steals, and 1 3-pointer as a fill-in starter for Elfrid Payton (ankle) last game. Payton is set to return Wednesday, so Smith is moving back to the bench. Frank Ntilikina (sore groin) has been ruled out again.
numberFire's models expect DSJ to score 14.6 FanDuel points on Wednesday. He's priced at $3,500. Per our NBA Heat Map, the Knicks-Hornets game has the lowest over/under on the nine-game slate (207.5 points).
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- NBA suspension to likely last over 2 weeks March 12th, 2020
- Knicks' Dennis Smith Jr. cleared from concussion March 10th, 2020
- Mitchell Robinson (illness) questionable Tuesday for Knicks March 10th, 2020
- Pistons' Brandon Knight will come off the bench Sunday with a minutes limit March 8th, 2020
- Dennis Smith (concussion) remains out for Knicks on Sunday March 8th, 2020
- Frank Ntilikina (ankle) questionable to return for Knicks on Friday March 6th, 2020