Clippers' Paul George (hamstring) starting on Monday, Reggie Jackson to bench
Los Angeles Clippers forward Paul George (hamstring) is starting in Monday's matchup against the Memphis Grizzlies.
George will return the court after a hamstring injury sidelined the Clippers' star for two straight games. In his usual role with Los Angeles' first unit, our models project George to score 37.2 FanDuel points.
George's projection on Monday includes 20.8 points, 6.2 rebounds, and 4.2 assists.
- Timberwolves reportedly trade Ricky Rubio to Cavaliers July 29th, 2021
- Suns reportedly acquire Landry Shamet in trade with Nets July 29th, 2021
- Grizzlies getting Eric Bledsoe in multi-player, pick swap July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans acquire Jonas Valanciunas, picks from Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans send Steven Adams, Eric Bledsoe to Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Clippers' Kawhi Leonard (knee) out for the remainder of Western Conference Finals June 30th, 2021
- Clippers' Ivica Zubac (knee) remains sidelined on Wednesday June 30th, 2021
- Ivica Zubac (knee) questionable for Clippers in Game 6 June 29th, 2021
- Clippers' Terance Mann starting for Ivica Zubac (knee) Monday June 28th, 2021
- Clippers' Ivica Zubac (knee) ruled out for Monday's Game 5 matchup June 28th, 2021
- Ivica Zubac (knee) questionable for Clippers Monday in Game 5 June 28th, 2021