Jake Layman (toe) probable for Timberwolves on Monday
Minnesota Timberwolves forward Jake Layman is listed as probable for Monday's game against the Dallas Mavericks.
Layman has been out with a toe sprain since mid-November but appears ready to return, slightly ahead of the schedule set by Minnesota last week. It remains to be seen how he will fit into the rotation.
The Timberwolves are 13-point underdogs against the Mavericks on Monday. Their implied team total of 112.50 is the eighth-lowest total on the main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- Timberwolves' Kelan Martin (ankle) out Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Kelan Martin (ankle) ruled out for Minnesota on Sunday March 8th, 2020
- Timberwolves' Naz Reid turns in double-double with full line March 4th, 2020
- Woj: Timberwolves reportedly agree to contract buyout with Allen Crabbe on Saturday February 29th, 2020
- Timberwolves' D'Angelo Russell starting on Monday, Jordan McLaughlin to bench February 24th, 2020
- Jordan McLaughlin playing with Minnesota's second unit on Monday February 24th, 2020