Wendell Carter Jr. (ankle) doubtful for Bulls on Saturday
Chicago Bulls forward Wendell Carter Jr. is doubtful for Saturday's game against the Phoenix Suns with an ankle injury.
Carter was rumored to be close to returning from an ankle injury that has kept him out since January 6th, but this doubtful tag suggests that may not be the case.
In 37 games this season, Carter has averaged 11.7 points, 9.9 rebounds, and 28.8 FanDuel points.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- Bulls' Zach LaVine (quad) listed doubtful for Thursday night March 11th, 2020
- Bulls' Ryan Arcidiacono (Achilles) remains out on Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Bulls' Ryan Arcidiacono (achilles) questionable for Tuesday March 9th, 2020
- Bulls' Zach LaVine (quad) out for Tuesday March 9th, 2020
- Tomas Satoransky moving to Bulls' bench Tuesday March 9th, 2020
- Coby White returning to Bulls' lineup Tuesday March 9th, 2020