Knicks' Elfrid Payton (ankle) won't play Friday
New York Knicks guard Elfrid Payton will not play on Friday in the team's game against the Indiana Pacers.
Payton is apparently dealing with a sore right ankle, and he'll miss the team's first game coming out of the All-Star Break. Frank Ntilikina or Dennis Smith Jr. could be in line for a start in Payton's absence.
In 36 games this season, Payton has averaged 30.1 FanDuel points.
- Jon Leuer retires after 8 seasons May 25th, 2020
- Portland's Rodney Hood (Achilles) not ready to return May 23rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic undergoing wrist surgery May 18th, 2020
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) 'ready to get back to playing' May 12th, 2020
- Washington's John Wall 'going to wait until next season' despite additional recovery time April 16th, 2020
- Berman: Knicks unsure if Kevin Knox 'is part of their future' April 18th, 2020
- NBA suspension to likely last over 2 weeks March 12th, 2020
- Knicks' Dennis Smith Jr. cleared from concussion March 10th, 2020
- Mitchell Robinson (illness) questionable Tuesday for Knicks March 10th, 2020
- Pistons' Brandon Knight will come off the bench Sunday with a minutes limit March 8th, 2020
- Dennis Smith (concussion) remains out for Knicks on Sunday March 8th, 2020