Bulls' Wendell Carter Jr. (ankle) 'aiming to return' on Thursday
Chicago Bulls power forward Wendell Carter Jr. (ankle) 'aiming' to play in Thursday's matchup against the Charlotte Hornets.
According to Westerlund, Carter Jr. is "aiming to return" on Thursday after missing five weeks with a high ankle sprain. "I'm definitely feeling a lot better," said Carter. "I'm just continuously doing rehab and therapy on the ankle every day. I want to be back the next game. That's what I'm shooting for right now."
Expect the Bulls' center to play with a minutes restriction if he returns for Thursday's game against the Hornets.
- Jon Leuer retires after 8 seasons May 25th, 2020
- Portland's Rodney Hood (Achilles) not ready to return May 23rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic undergoing wrist surgery May 18th, 2020
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) 'ready to get back to playing' May 12th, 2020
- Berman: Knicks unsure if Kevin Knox 'is part of their future' April 18th, 2020
- Bulls hire Arturas Karnisovas as Executive Vice President of Basketball Operations April 13th, 2020
- Bulls' Zach LaVine (quad) listed doubtful for Thursday night March 11th, 2020
- Bulls' Ryan Arcidiacono (Achilles) remains out on Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Bulls' Ryan Arcidiacono (achilles) questionable for Tuesday March 9th, 2020
- Bulls' Zach LaVine (quad) out for Tuesday March 9th, 2020
- Tomas Satoransky moving to Bulls' bench Tuesday March 9th, 2020