Lou Williams pours in season-high 35 points for Clippers
Los Angeles Clippers shooting guard Lou Williams scored 35 points (14-of-33 field goals, 4-of-6 free throws) with 6 rebounds, 8 assists, 1 steal, 2 blocks, 3 3-pointers, and 3 turnovers in 44.2 minutes of a 141-133 double-overtime loss to the Boston Celtics on Thursday.
Williams set a new season-high in points while clearing the 30-point mark for the fifth time this season. Patrick Beverley (groin) missed the game and Paul George (hamstring) left early, and Williams took advantage. If George is forced to miss games, Williams should see a boost coming out of the All-Star break.
Lou scored a season-high 60.2 FanDuel points on Thursday. numberFire's models project him for 18.1 points, 2.8 rebounds, 5.7 assists, 0.7 steals, and 1.1 triples per game over the rest of the season.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- Lou Williams (calf) taking a seat Tuesday for Clippers versus Warriors March 10th, 2020
- Landry Shamet coming off Los Angeles' bench on Monday February 24th, 2020
- Clippers' Paul George (hamstring) starting on Monday, Reggie Jackson to bench February 24th, 2020
- Reggie Jackson playing with Clippers' second unit on Monday February 24th, 2020
- Clippers' Patrick Beverley (groin) starting on Monday, Landry Shamet to bench February 24th, 2020
- Clippers' Patrick Beverley (groin) questionable on Monday February 23rd, 2020