Damian Lillard (groin) to reportedly miss 1-2 weeks for Portland
Portland Trail Blazers point guard Damian Lillard will miss the next week at least, according to Chris Haynes of Yahoo! Sports.
Lillard has been dealing with a groin issue, and it seems as though he suffered a strain, per an MRI. His absence likely means C.J. McCollum runs the point, and Anfernee Simons or Gary Trent Jr. could potentially join the starting lineup.
In 54 games this season, Lillard has averaged 29.5 points, 4.4 rebounds, 7.9 assists and 47.6 FanDuel points.
- Kevon Looney coming off Warriors' bench against Kings February 25th, 2020
- Marquese Chriss (calf) replacing Kevon Looney in Warriors' lineup Tuesday February 25th, 2020
- Grizzlies' Brandon Clarke (quad) out at least 2 weeks February 25th, 2020
- Sekou Doumbouya playing with Detroit's second unit on Tuesday February 25th, 2020
- Thon Maker coming off Pistons' bench on Tuesday February 25th, 2020
- Detroit's John Henson starting at center on Tuesday, Thon Maker to bench February 25th, 2020
- Damian Lillard (groin) still on Trail Blazers' sidelines February 25th, 2020
- Portland's Mario Hezonja (ankle) available for Sunday's matchup against Pistons February 23rd, 2020
- Gary Trent Jr. starting for Portland on Friday in place of injured Damian Lillard February 21st, 2020
- Portland's Damian Lillard (groin) ruled out on Friday, 'expects to miss at least 3-4 games' February 20th, 2020
- Damian Lillard (groin) to reportedly miss 1-2 weeks for Portland February 13th, 2020
- Trail Blazers' Anfernee Simons scores season-high 22 February 13th, 2020