Giannis Antetokounmpo (personal) out for Bucks' last game before break
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo (personal) has been ruled out of Wednesday's game against the Indiana Pacers.
Antetokounmpo also missed Monday's contest as he tends to the birth of his first child, but the reigning league MVP should be back out there after the All-Star break by the time the Bucks return to the court on February 20. Ersan Ilyasova drew the start in place of Antetokounmpo on Monday while Eric Bledsoe and Khris Middleton combined for 56 points on 19-of-37 shots.
Giannis is averaging 57.7 FanDuel points per game. numberFire's models project him for 27.0 points, 9.9 rebounds, 4.8 assists, 1.3 steals, 1.3 blocks, and 1.2 3-pointers over the rest of the season.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- Bucks' Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) questionable for Thursday March 11th, 2020
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) returns to Bucks practice March 11th, 2020
- Khris Middleton was healthy scratch in Bucks' loss March 10th, 2020
- Bucks' Kyle Korver scores, matches season-highs with 23 points, 5 threes March 10th, 2020
- Robin Lopez draws the start for Bucks Monday night March 9th, 2020
- Bucks' Pat Connaughton to start Monday night March 9th, 2020