Grizzlies reportedly acquire Dion Waiters from Heat
The Memphis Grizzlies have acquired guard/forward Dion Waiters from the Miami Heat, reports Shams Charania of The Athletic.
Waiters, James Johnson, and Justise Winslow (back) are going to the Grizzlies in exchange for Andre Iguodala, Jae Crowder, and Solomon Hill. Waiters will likely compete with Kyle Anderson, De'Anthony Melton, and eventually Winslow for minutes, but he should gain a significant amount of value in Memphis. The 28-year-old hasn't played more than 46 games in a season since 2015-16.
Waiters averaged 16.2 FanDuel points and 14.0 minutes in three appearances for the Heat this season.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- Lakers' Dwight Howard (illness) will play on Thursday March 11th, 2020
- Lakers' LeBron James (groin) upgraded to probable on Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Lakers' Dwight Howard (illness) out for Tuesday's matchup against Brooklyn March 10th, 2020
- LeBron James (groin) plans to play for Lakers against Nets March 10th, 2020
- LeBron James (groin) questionable for Lakers on Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (elbow) probable for Tuesday March 9th, 2020