Andre Iguodala reportedly moving to Heat from Grizzlies
The Miami Heat are acquiring guard/forward Andre Iguodala from the Memphis Grizzlies, according to ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski.
Iguodala's time in Memphis comes to an end, with a move to the Miami Heat. As part of the deal, Iguodala also agreed to a two-year extension worth $30 million. Heading the other way is forward Justise Winslow as the Grizzlies add another young asset and the Heat add a proven vet, and former NBA Finals MVP, for a potential championship run.
Iguodala played 0 minutes for the Grizzlies since arriving last summer.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- Solomon Hill starting for Heat in place of Jimmy Butler (toe) on Wednesday March 11th, 2020
- Jae Crowder (concussion) available to play for Miami Wednesday March 11th, 2020
- Heat's Jimmy Butler (toe) won't play Wednesday night March 11th, 2020
- Heat's Tyler Herro (ankle) available Wednesday after extended absence March 11th, 2020
- Kendrick Nunn (illness) available for Heat on Wednesday March 11th, 2020
- Miami's Tyler Herro (foot) questionable for Wednesday's game against Charlotte March 10th, 2020