Julius Randle forced out of Lakers' practice early with sore left leg
Los Angeles Lakers power forward Julius Randle is dealing with a sore left leg and had to leave Wednesday's practice early.
He went to see a doctor as a precaution. The good news is, this is not related in any way to his broken right leg from last year. If he can't play on Thursday, Larry Nance will likely see an increased role.
Randle ranks outside of the top 125 with a -8.2 nERD in 46 games this year, but he's exceeded 20 FanDuel points in each of his past nine outings. He's averaging 10.6 points and 9.6 rebounds per game on 40.4 percent shooting from the field.
- Suns' Chris Paul (health protocols) out again Tuesday June 21st, 2021
- Marcus Morris (knee) uncertain Tuesday for Clippers June 21st, 2021
- Atlanta's Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) will play in Sunday's Game 7 contest against 76ers June 20th, 2021
- Trae Young (shoulder) active for Hawks' Sunday Game 7 matchup June 20th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (knee) available for Sunday's Game 7 matchup June 20th, 2021
- Suns' Cameron Payne starting for Chris Paul (health protocols) Sunday June 20th, 2021
- New York's Taj Gibson starting in Friday's Game 3 contest, Nerlens Noel playing with second unit May 28th, 2021
- Knicks starting Derrick Rose in Friday's Game 3 lineup, Elfrid Payton to bench May 28th, 2021
- Nerlens Noel (ankle) available, starting for Knicks Wednesday May 26th, 2021
- Knicks' Nerlens Noel (ankle) questionable for Game 2 on Wednesday May 25th, 2021
- New York's Derrick Rose (ankle) available for Saturday's contest against Hornets May 15th, 2021
- Derrick Rose (ankle) questionable for Knicks Saturday May 14th, 2021