Kawhi Leonard drops 33-point triple-double in Clippers' win over Heat
Los Angeles Clippers guard/forward Kawhi Leonard produced 31 points, 10 assists, 10 rebounds, 2 steals, 1 block, and 2 turnovers in a 122-117 victory over the Miami Heat on Friday.
Leonard made sure the Clippers came out on top in Friday's clash between two of the top teams in the league. He shot 9-of-22 from the field, including 4-of-9 from behind the arc, and 11-of-11 from the line to secure the Clippers' 32nd win of the season and hand the Heat their second home-loss. Leonard played 39 minutes on Friday, leading the Clippers in points and assists. Next up for Kawhi and the Clippers is a meeting with the Orlando Magic on Sunday.
Leonard scored 67 FanDuel points on Friday. Our models expect him to play 33.5 minutes and score 48.2 FanDuel points against Orlando.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- Lou Williams (calf) taking a seat Tuesday for Clippers versus Warriors March 10th, 2020
- Landry Shamet coming off Los Angeles' bench on Monday February 24th, 2020
- Clippers' Paul George (hamstring) starting on Monday, Reggie Jackson to bench February 24th, 2020
- Reggie Jackson playing with Clippers' second unit on Monday February 24th, 2020
- Clippers' Patrick Beverley (groin) starting on Monday, Landry Shamet to bench February 24th, 2020
- Clippers' Patrick Beverley (groin) questionable on Monday February 23rd, 2020